1. cups rice flour [ଚାଉଳ ଗୁଣ୍ଡ ]
2. 1/2.cup gram flour/besan [ବେସନ]
3. 1 tsp white sesame seeds/til [ଧଳା ରାସୀ]
4. 2 tbsp butter [melted] [ଲହୁଣୀ]
5. A pinch of asafoetida [ହେଙ୍ଗୁ]
6. salt to taste [ଲୁଣ]
7. oil for frying [ତେଲ ]
8. 1/2 tsp red chilipowder [ସୁଖିଲା ଲଙ୍କା]
1. Mix rice flour, gram flour, sesame,melted butter, salt and knead into a soft dough.keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. place a handful of dough in the murukku mould and press over a plastic sheet.
3. heat oil in a apan. gently lift the murukku shaped dough from the plastic sheet and slide in oil.
4. Deep fry the murukkus till golden brown.
5. Remove it and place on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
6. stire it in an air-tight container once it cools down.