Fresh Grated Coconut-3/4cup
1. Preheat oven to 175C.
2. Mix flour, baking powder and baking soda in a bow.
3. Cream together butter and sugar.
4. Add curd and cream it together.
5. Add vanilla essence and milk and mix well.
6. Add the flour mixture and fold in the batter gently.
7. Add the grated coconut and mix.
8. Pour into a greased and dusted tin.
9.Bake for 30minutes.
10. Remove from oven when a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
11. Place the cake with the tin on counter for 10minutes.
12. Invert cake on to a wire rack and cool.
13. Transfer the cake to plate.
But i make it in pressure cooker
Eggless coconut cake odia recipe by Harapriya Sahoo