Brinjal Masala Reciepe
Small Brinjal/ବାଇଗଣ : 8-10
Onions/ ପିଆଜ: 3-4
Ginger/ ଅଦା: 20 grams.
Tomatoes/ ଟମାଟ: 2
Garam Masala/ ଗରମ ମସଲା: 1 table spoon
Coriander powder/ ଧନିଆ ଗୁଣ୍ଡା: 1/2 table spoon
Coriander seeds/ ଧାନିଆ: 10-12
Mustard seeds (rai)/ ସୋରିଷ: 1/2 tea spoon
Cumin seeds (Jeera)/ ଜିରା: 1/2 tea spoon
Chana Dal/ ଚଣା ଡାଲି: 1 tea spoon
Urad Dal/ ବିରି ଡାଲି: 1 tea spoon
Turmeric powder/ ହଳଦୀ ଗୁଣ୍ଡା: 1/2 tea spoon
Red chilly powder/ ଲଙ୍କା ଗୁଣ୍ଡା: 1/2 table spoon
Oil/ ତେଲ: 3-4 table spoon
Salt/ ଲୁଣ: to taste/ ସ୍ବାଦ ଅନୁସାରେ
ପ୍ରସ୍ତୁତି ପ୍ରଣାଳୀ :
1. Wash and cut the brinjal from the center into four parts without taking out the tail.
2. Chop onions, ginger and tomato separately.
3. Take a pan. Put some oil in it .Heat the oil and then add mustard seeds, cumin and Coriander seeds to it.
4. After mustard and cumin starts popping add Chana Dal and Urad Dal, after around one minute add onions and ginger.
Cook it till the onions turn brown.
5. Now add red chilly powder, turmeric powder and then put chopped tomatoes.Mix them well.
Cook it for 4-5 minutes.
6. Put off the heat and let the masala cool for few minutes(1-2) and then grind it into paste with electric mixer.
7. Add Garam Masala, coriander powder, salt to the paste and After making paste again put this inside the brinjals and heat it on the medium flame after covering the pressure.
8. Keep watching in-between so that Brinjal Masala doesn’t get burnt.
For more odia recipe visit moodisha
Submit your recipe with photos at firstname.lastname@example.org