Aloo potala Rasa Recipe
ଅଳୁ ପୋଟଳ ରସା
Parwal/ ପୋଟଳ- 500 gm
Potato/ ଆଳୁ – 150 gm
Shredded coconut/ କୋରା ନଡିଆ -10 tablespoon
Poppy seeds(khus khus)/ ପୋସ୍ତକ – 5 teaspoon
Dry chilies/ ସୁଖିଲା ଲଙ୍କା- 1or 2( as per taste)
Cumin seeds/ ଜିରା- 2 ½ teaspoon
Cashew nut/ କାଜୁ -10 pieces
Bay leaf/ ତେଜପତ୍ର – 2
Turmeric powder/ ହଳଦୀ ଗୁଣ୍ଡ – 1teasppon
Oil/ ତେଲ – 10 tablespoon
Ginger/ ଅଦା -1/2 inch
Salt/ ଲୁଣ – as per taste
ପ୍ରସ୍ତୁତି ପ୍ରଣାଳୀ :
1. Wash and peel the parwals. Cut each into two pieces horizontally.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut into medium pieces(approximately 8)
3. Mix shredded coconut, ginger, poppy seeds, cashew, dry chilly and cumin seeds and make a fine paste.
4. Heat oil in a deep pan. Fry the parwal and potatoes till golden brown.
5. Heat some oil in the pan and put cumin seeds and bay leaf.
6. Add the masala paste, turmeric powder. Fry it till oil starts coming out.
7. Add fried parwal and potatoes, stir it for 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Put 3 cups of water and salt to taste. Reduce heat, cook for 10 minutes or till the potatoes are cooked and the gravy turns thick.
9. Then take the curry out in a plate,garnish with coriander leafs and then serve.
For more odia recipe visit moodisha
Submit your recipe with photos at email@example.com